Are you from Norway, Denmark, Finland or Iceland?
Great news! We also offer our introduction course in English!
The course involves a 2 hour long video call over Zoom where we will share a presentation with you – a presentation of how to get your first job in a step by step manner. You will also get to ask all your questions to us live. It also includes a CV-template (yachting standard), the Yachting Sweden e-book, discounts on your STCW and an invite to our private facebook-groups (groups with lots of experienced crew).
Price: 2800 SEK
Send us an email or fill in the form below and we will provide you with all the information about the course and how we can help you get started on your yachting journey! You can also read this blog-post about the course and ehat it includes! Find it here!
Introduction course ONLINE
Is it fully booked or do you not have the opportunity to participate on the physical course? Do you live in Norway, Denmark or elsewhere but want help at a distance? Then our online course might be a good option for you.
2800 SEK (Individual course)
2300 SEK (In group up to 4 participants)
- 2 hour long video meeting with Lisa or Helena over Zoom. We share a presentation with you and go through the process step by step, as well as the most important keys from the physical course. You will have the opportunity to ask all your questions live and we will go through your individual plan.
- Yachting Sweden's 22 page long E-book! A handbook with valuable information, tips and tricks, a list of recruiment agencies in the industry and much more.
- Stewardess guide or Deckhand guide- Depending on which position you are aiming for, you will get one of the guides after the course. The guides are filled with tools for the first job. Everything from terms, tutorials, tips & tricks and practical tools. You can buy the other guide for 300 SEK, if you prefer to have both.
- A summary of the most important information you need to most effectively land your first job.
- Discount on the mandatory courses with our partners, both in Sweden and in France.
- CV-template Yachting Standard and a complementary CV-guide.
- Pack and check-list.
- Invitation to our 2 private facebook groups where you will get in touch with other scandinavians in the industry, both experienced and other Yachting Sweden participants. In the groups we share valuable information, we post jobs and you get a start on a valuable network.
- Unlimited follow-up, just like with our participants who take the course physically, we will of course follow up on you, and we will be available to answer questions even after the course.
- Registration of the recruitment company Yachting Scandinavia (sister company) and prioritization when we receive job inquiries.
If you want to book one of the courses in a group, fill in the form which date you are interested in. If you want to book an individual online course 1: 1 with Lisa or Helena, announce it in the form and we will return with suggestions for day and time. Note that the course in group is in SWEDISH.
Upcoming dates for online course in GROUP
27th of july 10AM - 12PM
16th of august 2Pm - 4PM